FAQ Details


 Refer this page to a friend   Print preview

What about self-employed people? Can they get personal loans too?

rofessional like a doctor, an architect, an engineer, a chartered accountant, a dentist, you can avail of what is known as a 'professional loan'. Normally, the same guidelines regarding age, income and tenure that are applicable for salaried individuals, apply for professionals as well.

At the same time, some other factors come into play. Many financiers insist on the following:

  • That you should have been living at your current residence for at least the past 2 years.
  • Along with a regular proof of identity, your last six months' bank statement and income tax returns for the past 2 years.
  • Proof of your office or clinic though copies of utility bills or any other documents that establish the same proof.
  • A copy of the highest professional qualification you've attained.
New user? Sign up Now
Forgot Password?
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Site Map | FAQs | LIC NAVs | Mutual Funds NAVs