FAQ Details

Non Life Insurance

 Refer this page to a friend   Print preview

Is it essential to carry vehicular documents when the vehicle is in use?

r Vehicles' Act, any person driving a motor vehicle shall, on being so required by a police officer in uniform, must produce

  • The certificate of insurance
  • The certificate of Registration or RC Book
  • The driving license
  • In case of a transport vehicle (commercial vehicles) also the certificate of fitness and the permit and
  • The pollution under control certificate

Failure to produce such documents or in case the validity of such documentation has expired, it constitutes a penal offence.

New user? Sign up Now
Forgot Password?
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Site Map | FAQs | LIC NAVs | Mutual Funds NAVs